Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WiP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I'm very excited, this is my first Work in Progress Wednesday!  Unfortunately it's going to be a bit of a teaser post, as I'm making gifts and don't want the recipients to know what they are yet!

Finished:
Gift Project #1
I used the ribbon and fabric for the first set of gifts.  They were so cute that I made extra!



In Progress:
Practice project: I like to have some idea if something is going to work before I cut fabric for gifts.  So to get my method worked out I'm going to use some fat quarters from my stash and get any kinks worked out!  The good news is that I get to keep the practice pieces. :-)




Coming Soon:
Gift Project #2 is going to use this fabric combo:



Gift Project #3 is going to use this fabric combo:



On Hold
My mom's jewelry keeper (Christmas gift)
stacked coin throw quilt

WiP Recap:
Finished this week: 1
Last week's total: 2
New this week: 3
This week's total: 5

Until later!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Ooh, Jen, I love that last fabric photo, can't wait to see what you do with those fabrics! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Marci Girl said...

Can't wait to see how all these projects turn out!

Lynette said...

Love your fabric choices! It'll be fun to see what you made out of them.

Melinda said...

Wow! I love your fabric choices. I don't know if you've used any of them before but I used some of the ones in your top picture to make my mom this quilt (it's at the top of the page). http://tildastwistedlife.blogspot.com/p/2011-completed-quilts.html
Mine was a jelly roll; I didn't even see it on bolts or fat quarters! I loved it.