Thursday, May 26, 2011
Giveaways and Sales on the Web
Interested in winning some free fabric, sewing patterns, or a pouch? The following sites are having giveaways right now!
Fresh Squeezed Fabrics is 3 years old and Randi is celebrating by holding a daily giveaway on her blog, I Have to Say, starting on May 24 through May 27. The drawings are on Sunday.
- Day 1 - a fat quarter bundle of Tula Pink's Prince Charming in the Olive colorway (8 fat quarters)
- Day 2 - a tote pattern by Heather Bailey along with fabric to make it.
- Day 3 - a fat quarter bundle (7 FQ's) of Mini Mike's by Michael Miller
- Day 4 - an Easy Bake quilt pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew
- Day 5 - a $35 gift certificate to Fresh Squeezed.
Kaelin at the plaid scottie is having a reader appreciation giveaway with three prizes: A yard each of two DS Quilts fabrics, four Sherbert Pips fat quarters and the pencil she had published in 101 patchwork projects. Giveaway ends at midnight on Monday the 30th.
Fabricworm is also giving away a fat quarter bundle of Tula Pink's Prince Charming. Closes on May 30th at 8:30 PST.
Rather just buy fabric at a great price?
Z & S Fabrics has a huge amount of fabric on sale for $2.99/yard, after a 50% discount!
The Fabric Quarter is going out of business and has fabrics for $4.50/yard and quilt patterns for $4.95!